1 can or 1 cup Coconut Milk
1 cup Water
1 Veggie Bouillon cube or 2 tsp paste
1 inch diameter or 1 packet Ramen Noodle of Choice (I like rice noodles)
Veggies of Choice (I use peas + carrots)
Salt & Pepper to Taste
Herbs & Spices of Choice (Smoked Paprika, Braggs Seasoning, Turmeric, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Italian Seasoning, Rosemary) (optional for added flavor)
Black Sesame Seeds for Topping
Cubed Avocado for topping
- Bring salted coconut milk ,water & bouillon to a boil.
- Stir noodles into the pot and lower heat to medium.
- Stir in veggies, spices, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook until noodles and veggies are tender, remove from heat.
- Pour in your favorite bowl, top with avocado cubes and sprinkle with herbs and black sesame seeds.
HACK : Squeeze with a little bit of lime over top right before serving.
ish note : I never measure anything when I cook (unless it is already measured, like a can). I go based off of feeling + I suggest after learning the basics you do the same. I cook the food to the quantity and consistency I desire in the moment. Adding love all the while. That is all.